Great Reasons to Live at Pine Lakes!
• Peaceful country setting just minutes from I-69 and M-24
• Easy access to employment and shopping
• Community center for your private parties
• Business center with Internet hook-up and faxing
• Fitness center with treadmill and weights
• Playscape and basketball courts for children and grandchildren
• Picnic area and tables
• Lawncare and snow removal service available
• Children attend Lapeer School District schools
• Private water and sewer included in site rent
• Cable television and high speed Internet access
• City hospital and library just minutes away
• Short drive to restaurants and entertainment
• Free landscape package for every move in
Pine Lakes Community Lifestyle Includes:
• Pine Lakes has many outdoor activity areas where the entire family can play. We offer a basketball court, playscape, outdoor swimming pool and two beautiful lakes with catch and release fishing.
• The Clubhouse Banquet Center has been the party location for many birthdays, showers and weddings with a full kitchen available. Come visit us for our holiday gatherings for fun with the whole family and neighbors.
• The Gym boasts a treadmill, stair climber, stationary bike, and cable weight machine to get a nice workout. The room also has a television to catch up on things while exercising.
• The Reading Room has a nice quiet environment for reading that book you have been dying to finish. There is a lending library with a large selection of books that have been donated, so every Resident in the Community can share their favorite stories.
• When the rain has come to pour on your outdoor plans, the Game Room can entertain all ages. A pool table and foosball table will shed those rainy day blues away.
• The Computer Room is available for those that want to browse the Internet or accomplish basic computer work. A printer is also available for your printing needs.
Office/Leasing Center: Monday - Friday: 8am to 5pm • Saturday & Sunday: Closed • (810) 245-5800
Model/Sales Center: Thursday - Sunday: Noon to 5pm • (810) 969-4320
• ©Pine Lakes Community 2015 • Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org